I love the flower stamp sets Christine (ownder and designer of Create A Smile) makes and I got inspired by a coloring video Birka did.
- stamp the big flower with a black sticky ink and heat emboss it with a clear embossing powder
- create a mask for the big flower, use a watercolor friendly paper
- mask of the big flower and stamp the small flower and the leaves using black ink and clear embossing powder again
- color your immage, I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I blended the colors and then I colored over the soft blend without adding water.
- stamp your sentiment
- to finish it of, I added some Clear Flower Sequins
I love to use clear embossing powder on my stamped images when I use watercolor or water based markers to keep the colors from running.
In Bloom / riesiges Danke / Clear Flower Sequins
We have some super fun challenges going on! Check out the FB Group "Create A Smile - Friends and Family" or this blog! :-D
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,