Thursday, February 22, 2018

von Herzen / from the heart

Hello crafty people, Nicole here.



I love the flower stamp sets Christine (ownder and designer of Create A Smile) makes and I got inspired by a coloring video Birka did. 


  1. stamp the big flower with a black sticky ink and heat emboss it with a clear embossing powder
  2. create a mask for the big flower, use a watercolor friendly paper
  3. mask of the big flower and stamp the small flower and the leaves using black ink and clear embossing powder again
  4. color your immage, I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I blended the colors and then I colored over the soft blend without adding water.
  5. stamp your sentiment
  6. to finish it of, I added some Clear Flower Sequins


I love to use clear embossing powder on my stamped images when I use watercolor or water based markers to keep the colors from running.

In Bloom / riesiges Danke / Clear Flower Sequins

We have some super fun challenges going on! Check out the FB Group "Create A Smile - Friends and Family" or this blog! :-D

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day, 
Nicole


1 comment: