Friday, February 23, 2018

Rainbow Wishes from Afar

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and I have a happy little Hello card for you today!



     

That big polka dotted background is my favorite, and I just LOVE the cute, little rainbow pop of cololr the greeting brings!


Let's make this card together!

- place the stencil over your cardstock and spray your mist! I used an ooooooold spray mist from Studio Calico called Lunch Tray
- set aside to dry



- once it's dry, ink up your large greeting in a variety of rainbow colors, and stamp! I used Distress Oxide Inks, and then clear heat embossed over it.

- I added the smaller greeting to the card by heat embossing it in black, onto vellum, then adhering
- a few Pretty Pink Posh Sequins finished it off!



The only real dimension this card has is the sequins, which could easily be left off! So it's perfect for sending in the mail, worry-free!


Oh, that background is the incredible new Huge Polka Dots stencil, and I love it!! The stamping is all from the Just Saying stamp set - which I feel like I use all the time! Ha!

    

The Create a Smile Friends & Family Facebook group has challenges!! Check out all of the rules and themes here! Hope to see you play along! :)


~Samantha



   

No comments:

Post a Comment