Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sweet Treats For You

Hey everyone! Time to bring out the Christmas stamps again because it's almost mid-December!
Anyways, you can check out the entire release here.

You can also find Mail Call details at the moment of this post ;) 



Quite a straight forward card today. I've basically painted all the images separately and stuck them down on the card. I love painting my images because of that hand-made feel it gives and i think that's gives a special feeling to a christmas card.

Of course I can't stay away from stickles but if you have a bunch. It's time to take them out because christmas cards are the ones that needs all the sparkles the most :) 

I've gold embossed the bottom strip to bring out the christmas vibe. 






Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: