Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Howl-idays!

Hi there!
Samantha with you today, sharing another fun, and tangled up Christmas card! 




     

Honestly, I could color these guys all day! They're so fun! Ha! This tangled up guy is my favorite!! It's getting close to crunch time, and this is a little bit how I feel rushing around! Ha!


Let's make this card!

- on a piece of cardstock, add watercolor!
- I used the packaging technique and Distress Oxide inks in Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet
- set aside to dry
- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- fussy cut


- heat emboss the sentiment and attach image

- finish with sequins!


I chose blues and purples to create my background so it would have a chilly, winter-y feel. But all you need to do is change up the colors in the background, and it would give the card a completely different aura! 


I mentioned it before, and I am sticking to it, this Beast Feast stamp set is SO adorable!! I want year-round beasts!!!! I finished off the card with those incredible Pretty Pink Posh sequins (also available in the shop)! 

    

Have you seen the newest stamps/stencils released? Check it all out here!! And check out these AWESOME worldwide shipping rates too!

~Samantha

1 comment: