Friday, December 2, 2016

Warm Thoughts on this Cold Day!

Hi there!
Samantha here with you again on this beautiful Friday!
Today, I have a cute little greeting that can be used for Christmas, or any time during winter!


     

There was no master plan for this card, I literally say the reindeer image and thought: yes! Ha! :)


This card is fun to make, so let's get to it!

- stamp and color your image (I stamped my image onto mixed media paper and then used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor)
- set aside and fussy cut out once dry
- on the card front, I added some diagonal lines with a Pumice Stone Distress Ink and a stencil.


- on top of that stencil work, I used some white embossing paste and the Snowflake Stencil from the original Snow Dance Kit to add some texture! 
- I heat embossed the sentiment on to a strip of black cardstock and then popped up the image and the phrase with foam tape!


I love customizing my cards for certain recipients! You could easily color the shirt on that adorable reindeer your recipients favorite color! Imagine that little guy in purple!? Ha! So cute! 


Oh guys, that cute cute Snow Dance Mini Set is just awesome! I can't get enough of it! 

    

Are you stuck on what to get a crafty buddy this holiday season? Look no further that Create a Smile Stamps Gift Cards! You can order a physical copy or send it electronically! How cool is that?!


1 comment: