Samantha here and today I'm sharing a very festive and fun Christmas card, since we're T-minus 2 days and counting! Lol!
I love Christmas! I love Christmas cards! And I love rainbows! COMBINE ALL THE LOVES! lol!
Let's make this card! It's easy!
- stamp and color the images; I stamped the presents 6 times and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color images
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside!
- cut down your favorite patterned paper to the size of a card front, and then tear about 2-3 inches along the bottom! I used some patterned paper from the Snow Dance Kit! Love Create a Smile paper!
- the presents were tucked behind the santa and under the banner!
- a few clear sequins finished the card!
Since the images are so small, it's easy to color! I tried to add some dimension, but really, you could get away with one marker per color and be just fine here!
I used the super cute Snow Dance Mini Set for my card! I LOOOOOVE that little Santa!
Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paper, washi, flair, sequins and more!!!!