Friday, December 23, 2016

Santa and His Merry Rainbow

Hi there!
Samantha here and today I'm sharing a very festive and fun Christmas card, since we're T-minus 2 days and counting! Lol! 


     

I love Christmas! I love Christmas cards! And I love rainbows! COMBINE ALL THE LOVES! lol!


Let's make this card! It's easy!

- stamp and color the images; I stamped the presents 6 times and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color images
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside!
- cut down your favorite patterned paper to the size of a card front, and then tear about 2-3 inches along the bottom! I used some patterned paper from the Snow Dance Kit! Love Create a Smile paper!



- I popped up the santa and heat embossed the sentiment onto a black strip of cardstock! 
- the presents were tucked behind the santa and under the banner! 
- a few clear sequins finished the card! 


Since the images are so small, it's easy to color! I tried to add some dimension, but really, you could get away with one marker per color and be just fine here!


I used the super cute Snow Dance Mini Set for my card! I LOOOOOVE that little Santa!

    

Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paperwashiflairsequins and more!!!! 


2 comments: