Friday, December 9, 2016

Ho ho ho, from Santa!

Hi there!
Samantha here and today I'm sharing a cute Christmas card that I just love! 



     

I'm waist deep in the holiday season! So I'm all about getting this Santa colored and used! 


To make the card you'll need some Distress Inks, watercolors and some time to have fun!

- stamp and color your images (I used some Mixed Media paper and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, and using the negative area of a circle die cut, blend your sky background!



- I used Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold and Fossilized Amber for my sky! It's a different color combination for me, and I just LOVE how it looks with my blue Santa! :)
- I added foam tape to my images and then stamped the sentiment on a curve!



This card is pretty easy to create, and could be fun to mass produce! I would just do things one at a time: blend all the circles at once, color all the santas at once, etc! 


I used the super cute Snow Dance Mini Set for my card! I LOOOOOVE that little Santa!

    

Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paperwashiflairsequins and more!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment