Samantha here again, and I'm sharing my last post of the YEAR with you! :)
I just can't believe that 2016 is this close to ending! Where did the time go?!
This card was pure FUN! So let's make it together:
- stamp and color your clock image! The best part about this stamp set is you can customize the clock any way you want!
- I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Once the image is dry, fussy cut out, and set aside
- heat emboss the sentiment onto a black strip of cardstock
- speckle some grey drops onto the background
- pop up the clock and attach the sentiment strip
This card could be an EASY one layer card! Stamp the clock, mask it off and then repeatedly stamp the diagonal phrase. DONE! You now have New Years cards to hand out, in case you missed the Holiday cut off! :) Ha!
Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paper, washi, flair, sequins and more!!!!