Today I have a very sad card for you.
I wanted to create a card with the set "Wenn du nicht da bist!"/"When You're Not around" but couldn't decide which of the cute critters to use. So I went with all the three of them! Aren't they super cute even when they are sooo sad?
- Stamp the images on full adhesive post it notes and fussy cut them.
- Stamp the images on paper and protect them by masking if needed during the prozess.
- Color the critter with Copics.
- Cut a mask for the sky/floor. Add all the masks to the critters and the sky/floor. Do some ink blending to create the background.
- Die cut the paper with the Double Stitched Rectangles and adhere it to an orange panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment in white.
- Assemble the card.
- Did you notice the banners I added to the card as a small detail? I created them using the Lovely Tags XS? I just cut away the upper part!
- Store the masks that you used with the stamp set - maybe you can use them again later.
There are two days left to submit your creations to the open call for the first mini magazine Treasures.