I have a soft and easy but sparkly card for you today.
I wanted to use my gold embossing powder together with the pretty feathers from the new "funky feathers" stamp set.
- stamp and heat emboss the feathers and the sentiment with a sticky clear ink (like Versamark Watermark) and gold embossing powder on watercolor paper
- color the feathers with watercolors, Zigs or Distress Inks
- add splatters of watercolor
- to add more interest, put some Glossy Accents and sequins on your panel
- put some washi tape on your card base and adhere the panel with glue or foam tape
I wasn't sure which colors to use so I went to Pinterest and looked for "colors and gold". I found that beautiful lime green and turquoise combination. Keep your eyes open for pretty color combos. Maybe you'd like to write them down, like I sometimes do. :-)
Funky Feathers / Lovely Critters / Cristal Clear Sequins
Glossy Accents, Versamark Ink, Hero Arts gold embossing powder, gold glitter washi tape, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
You still got time to submit your work ... OPEN CALL
Have a lovely day!