Hello crafty friends, Nicole again. :-)
Anni and I swiched blog days this time, so you'll get two cards by me this week and two cards made by her next week. ;-)
I just love to make cards with coffee or tea cups on it. :-) Do you have a favorite object like I do?
I wanted to make a card with that beloved stamp set and a circle on it (to match our monthly challenge).
- die cut a circle from masking paper and stick it onto your panel
- use Distress inks and an ink blending tool to add some color
- add some water drops with a brush
- stamp the coffee mug on watercolor paper by using a sticky clear ink, white embossing powder and a heat tool
- color the mug (I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens) and cut it out
- stamp the sentiment with a crisp black pigement ink (I used Versafine Onyx Black) and use a white gel pen to add some details
- adhere the mug with foam tape to your panel and stick the panel (I cut it down a little bit) to your card base
- decorate your card with some matching sequins
- for the finishing touch I added some Glossy Accents to the heart on the mug
Spice up your clean and simple cards with lovely details like sequins or accents with a white gel pen.
Remember that Glossy Accents might change the color underneath it. I colored my heart with a darker (wine) red and it changed to a bright orangy red.
Coffee first / "Aquamarine" sequins
There's still time to join our fun monthly challenge. One lucky winner will get a 15€ gift certificate! :-)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you soon... :-)