Monday, June 15, 2015

Du Spaßvogel!

Hi there it's Anja again on this lovely monday.
I hope you all enjoyed our new release for the month June and maybe already ordered some of the new stamps and those awesome cool cuts!!!!!


 
 


I don't know about you but I love to use sketches for my cards. If you search the internet there are a lot of blogs with sketches to play along. For today's card I also used a sketch and I had to play with those great new cool cuts dies.



I used again a top folded white cardbase for this card. I took the second biggest banner die and diecut it from patterned paper from the sending Sunshine paperpack. The magical frame was cut from vellum and white cardstock. I used the smallest banner to create the banner the bird is holding.
You can easily make your dies bigger just partial diecut it flip the die and place it again and partial cut it again to extend your banner.
And what about that awesome little eyeglasses die? don't you just love it?
I masked of the bird from uplifting and stamped it in the window from the magical frame die. Colored the bird with copics  gave him some little googly eyes and cut the beak with a craft knife to hold the banner.
Assembled the whole card and rounded the corners.
To finish it up placed some of those enamel stickers and stamped the sentiment from the aus dem hut gezaubert set on the banner.





Stamps;



Enamel stickers;



Paper pack;



Cool cuts;





If you sometimes get stuck and lost your inspiration try a sketch to get started. There are many sketches out there or try pinterest you will find lots.
If you want to alter your dies you can do this by placing the dies outside your plates so only the part that's between your plates will be cut. This way you can extend the banners like I did with this card.



The linky to share your creations with us is up again so please show us your creations we loved to see them.

Have a nice day,

Anja



1 comment: