Welcome and thank you for stopping by for the Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop!!!
Create a Smile is another SUPER sponsor for this hop, and it's so very exciting!! We will be giving a way a mixed package of coffee related Chipboards and we know you'll crate amazing things with them :) Enter your project to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Linky at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.
General blog hop details:
• prizes: eligibility is based on link up. Newly created spring-y themed coffee, tea &/or cocoa project to be part of the random draw. (No back linking)
• Some blogs, as part of the hop will be giving away separate prizes, please make note of their own details regarding eligibility.
• Turn OFF Word Verification...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
• Super Sponsor prizes will be picked via random.org based on the hop inlinkz.
• FLASH Sponsor prizes will be picked via random.org based on the hop inlinkz.
• All Winners will be posted on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog on Sunday, March 8th.
Today, I (Samantha) am sharing a super spring-y and fun coffee card for this special occasion!
I knew I wanted to include the fabulous and SUPER trendy Mugs to Go chipboard pieces, so I just looked through my Create a Smile stamps and the bam! the idea came to me! Although, if you ask Christine (the soul, owner and heart of Create a Smile stamps), she'll disagree with this statement! Ha!
This card came together quickly!
* Use some embossing paste and a stencil onto a white piece of cardstock and set aside to dry
* Stamp the images and color with copics (so FUN!)
* Fussy cut and set aside
* Heat emboss the sentiment onto various coordinating strips of cardstock
* Add clear gesso to the To Go cup and set aside to dry
* Once dry, watercolor on the cup!! (the best part!)
* Assemble the card and splatter with black mist
I used the Balance stamp set for the main image and hearts! Part of the sentiment also came from Balance, and the other part came from Monster Party! I LOVE creating my own custom phrases by masking!
I also used the Skinny Chevron Stencil for my card base - and it's BY FAR my favorite stencil!
I chose to go with pinks and whites for this card, because I felt it was extra 'spring-y' that way! But you can use any color combination to give it a personalized and special feel for your recipient!
There are prizes to be had!! Be sure to hop along for your chance to win! You can also link up a card for a chance to win!
We can't wait to see what you make!
Be sure to head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog to read all of the details!