Are you having a wonderful weekend? Do you have some time for crafting?
For today's card I knew I wanted to use the snowmen stencil! This is such an unique stencil as you cannot only use it for a background but also as a focal point on your card! That is what I wanted to try on my card!
- Place the stencil where you want the snowmen on your card and dabb some white pigment ink over it. Leave the hat out!
- Cover the rest of the snowmen with post it tape or something similar and use versamark ink on the hat! Emboss it with black embossing powder!
- Cut two noses from orange paper and use black pearls as eyes!
- Add a snowbank so the snowmen have something to "stand on"!
- Add a sentiment!
- Be careful with the white pigment ink as it takes a loooooonnng time to dry!
- If you don't have black pearls you can use your alcohol markers to color the pearls you have in whatever color you need!
- My versamark ink pad was quiet juicy! So I ended up with an uneven edge on my hat! I fixed it with a black marker and no one will ever know!
- I added a stripe of orange paper to my sentiment to bring the card together! Before the sentiment looked a little lost floating in the upper right corner!
Ink: White pigment ink Stampin' Up, Versamark, Versafine
Embossing Powder: Knorr Prandell
There will be a DT call tommorrow that you don't wanna miss!