Here is the card I would like to share with you today using both stampsets, Perfect Tune and Hypnotize.
Don't know about you but that Perfect tune set gives me a retro feeling so I wanted to express this in my card and also wanted to make a masculine card. I always find it hard to make a card for a guy but I think this one will do.
- First I stamped four different images from the perfect tune set at random to create a soft background using studio calico clean slate ink.
- Stamped the hypnotize stamp with versamark watermark ink on some vellum and heat embossed it with white embossingpowder. I only used a partial piece from the stamp to create some movement behind the radio.
- Stamp the radio, color it and fuzzy cut it. Do the same with the hallo speech bubble.
- I assembled everything and rounded to opposite corners with a punch.
- Added some wood veneer stars and some wood dots for more interest.
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) Studio calico (clean slate), versamark (watermark)
Cardstock: DCP white, Bazzill (Vellum)
Tools; Heat gun, Corner Chomper WeRmemorykeepers.
Embossingpowder; white (hero arts)
Other: wood veneer stars, wood dots my mind's eye.
Coloring: Copics E59, E44, E57, E43, E42 en E41.
Heat embossing vellum can be tricky sometimes so first heat your tool before you heat your vellum so you can heat set it much easier.
Using a softer ink for your background makes your focal image pop even more.
We're still looking for 1-2 new Design Team members - maybe it's YOU!
You still have 6 more days to give it a try.
Have a nice week;