Finally the new release is here, waiting for you to grab it!
Want another look at all the yummyness? You can click on the images to find these products in our shop :)
And I also have a card that was not supposed to be shared today. It was picked to be publishes in the Papercrafts Mag April 2015 issue. I guess many of you know that Paper Crafts Mag will end in February. This is a sad message for this industry. However - I would like to share the card with you so you can see the "Say It!" stencil in action:
I love supplies that go well together and make sense. Parrots seem to be talkative, so I thought the speech-bubble from Perfect Tune and the Say It! stencil would go really well with that little guy from Jungle Fever.
- Adhere your stencil to a piece of white cardstock and use Distress Inks to blend the background (Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade)
- Cut that piece down and adhere it to your cardbase. Draw some faux stitching along the edges.
- Stamp the Parrot, color it and fuzzy cut it. Do the same with the speech bubble.
- Tear two strips of vellum and assemble everything.
- Add some white enamel Accents for more interest.
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Evergreen Bough)
Cardstock: Exacompta Cardfile, Bazzill (Vellum)
Other: Ranger Enamel Accents
Add a pop of black to e bright colorful background for a dramatic look.
You only need 3 colors of Distress inks to mix a whole rainbow.
We're still looking for 1-2 new Design Team members - maybe it's YOU!