I love all the cute Create a Smile critters! And I really love the christmas hat that is included in the set Friends in the Woods! I want to put it on every creature - so I said to myself: Why not!
- Search for all the critters in your stash that can wear the christmas hat!
- Color them and fuzzy cut them! (ok I am honest that took some time but I am weird - I love that!)
- Arrange them and put the card together!
- I colored the cuties with copics but because they are on the smaller side I like to use pencils (Polychromos) for the shadows and highlights (I hope you can see it in the next photo).
- When you use pencils it is important to go over the black lines with a black pen to get crisp lines! I use a black gel pen which is even more intense for the eyes and the noses!
- Don't forget to go around the edges with a black marker after fuzzy cutting! It makes it look like you did a perfect job on the cutting!
- If you are not into fuzzy cutting you could put the group together with masking or you let your silhouette do the fuzzy cutting!
- I think the animals from Jungle Fever would be great, too, for a card like this!
Coloration: Copic, Polychromos
Ink pads: Hero Arts, Memento, Versamark
Gel Pen: Signo Uni-ball in black and white
Embossing powder: Stempelbar
Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Papermania