Saturday, April 23, 2022

Plant-astic Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a card full of color and full of plant love!

     

I definitely wanted to add a rainbow flair by coloring each pot a different color of the rainbow!

Let's make this card together!

- first, I stamped colored all the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then once they were all dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Distress Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to ink blend the background
- then I used placed the Diagonal Grid stencil on top, and used the same colors to add a subtle tone-on-tone look!


- I also splattered some white acrylic ink on top
- I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some black and then fussy cut out around it.


-finally, I finished off the card by popped up some of the images with foam tape, for dimension!
 

I had to use rainbow colors for the pots of the hanging plants, but you could also do a black and white striped pot for the plants, with a more colorful background!


For the background, I used the Diagonal Grid Stencil! and the images are from the new Plantastic Stamp Set!
 

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
 
~Samantha
  
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment