Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Stretch your Stencils

Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!

it's release week and today I'm going to show you what else you can do with the new windows stencil. Hope you like it!





 

 

 

I love to create backgrounds by using stencils! The new release comes with two new stencil wich I like a lot. I used both on my card.

  

 




You can see a huge bowl filled with easter eggs. For the bowl I used this part of the window stencil.




Masking the bowl you cann fill it with easter eggs in different colors and with different pattern. -To fill the white space I splattered some color and adhered the easter bunny in front of the bowl.



   


Stencil Windows (coming Feb. 18th)
Stencil Easter Eggs (coming Feb. 18th)

 



We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when you're sharing your projects on instagram.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment