Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Flower Tags

 Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have some gift tags for you!








After all these Christmas cards I was so ready to colour some flowers. It was the birthday of good friend of mine. Our present to her from us were some plants so I decided to make some flower gift tags.






  • I love tags! They are easy to make and make every gift special.
  • If needed you can turn tags easy into a card.
  • It doesn't need much to create them: a focal point and a sentiment because you only have limited space.
  • I coloured the flowers using watercolour pencils. It's a medium I haven't used in a while and I enjoyed bringing them back. They combine the look of watercolour but you can use the pencil without water to add details.  




Join the Create a Smile Facebook group to get all the news and to see all beautiful projects.







   



No comments:

Post a Comment