Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Striped Christmas Greetings

Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!

today I have fun and non traditional christmas card for you. Hope you like it!






 

 

 

I love stripes! And I had some left over paper scraps from another projekt on my desk. That's why I had to create a striped christmas card. 

  

 




  • stamp the sentiment and the christmas balls on vellum and cut them out
  • cut some paper stripes in your desired color and adhere them onto a panel
  • adhere the vellumparts onto the striped panel with mini glue dots (hide them behind bigger lines)
  • draw some little stars and dots around your sentiment with a white gel pen



   




 



We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when you're sharing your projects on instagram.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment