Saturday, December 4, 2021

Pining for You This Christmas Card by Samantha Mann

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a sweet Christmas card with you!


     

Those cute, chubby little pine cones are some of my favorite images, and I couldn't wait any longer to make a Christmas card with them!

Let's make this card together!

- first, I stamped colored all the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then once they were all dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Distress Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to ink blend the background
- then I used placed the Blizzard Stencil on top and used the same colors, but with more pressure
- once that was done, I used the Twinkle Stencil and some white embossing paste to add texture!

 

- I also splattered some white acrylic ink on top
- I heat embossed the scripty part of the sentiment in white onto some vellum and then fussy cut out around it.


-finally, I finished off the card by heat embossing in white onto black cardstock, the tiny phrase to finish it off!!
 

Stamping out the custom phrase took some time, but I really love making my own punny phrases! It would be quicker to recreate this card to use one of the many amazing phrases from Create a Smile Stamps!


For the background, I used the Blizzard Stencil and Twinkle Stencil. Then I used a combination of the Lettering Alphas, Clear Letters, Season's Greetings and Small Christmas Sentiments. And of course, who could forget the adorable Cones!

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
 
~Samantha
 
 
 
 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment