Samantha here, and today I am sharing a sweet Christmas card with you!
Those cute, chubby little pine cones are some of my favorite images, and I couldn't wait any longer to make a Christmas card with them!
Let's make this card together!
first, I stamped colored all the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and
then once they were all dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Distress Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to ink blend the background
- then I used placed the Blizzard Stencil on top and used the same colors, but with more pressure
- once that was done, I used the Twinkle Stencil and some white embossing paste to add texture!
- I also splattered some white acrylic ink on top
- I heat embossed the scripty part of the sentiment in white onto some vellum and then fussy cut out around it.