Samantha here, and today I am sharing a happy and tropical, summer friendship card!
Create a Smile stamps makes one of a kind floral images and I knew it was time to make a flower-forward card with that new stencil!
Let's make this card together!
first, I stamped colored all the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and
then once they were all dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I also splattered some ink color and white acrylic ink on top of the images
- I used Distress Inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles to do some ink blending from the top left corner down
- I did more splattering, this time with greens and white acrylic ink onto the backgroun
- I used the stencil and the same colors in Distress Inks, but this time with more pressure, to add the leafy background.
- finally, I finished off the card with some clear sequins!