Samantha here, and today I have a card, that's perfect for this upcoming season...flu season! lol!
Let's make this card together!
- first, I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then once it was all dry, I fussy cut out all of the images!
- it actually seems like a lot of little images, but it wasn't hard, most of the images are easy to cut
- then I ink blended the background with Oxide Inks to make the scene!
- I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the 'grass' and Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon for the 'sky'
- next, I heat embossed the large sentiment onto vellum with white embossing powder (it involved a little masking, since the sentiment stamp itself is stacked, but it was easy and I love the horizontal look!)
- then, I made the medicines and get well supplies look like they were falling off the car, as it was speeding away! (ha!)
- I also sprinkled in some of the enamel shapes for more color!