Monday, May 1, 2017

Thanks

Hi there it's Anja again with another card for you today.

 
 


I wanted to make a different card by using some watercoloring with distress ink. For this artsy card the leaves are just perfect.




I started with a square cardbase from white cardstock. Cut a panel from black cardstock slightly smaller then the cardbase.
Did the same with some watercolor paper. I smooched three different colors distress ink at the panel and sprayed some water after it was dry.
I also sprayed some black and white ink onto the background for some extra interest.
At a scrap of watercolor paper I white haet embossed the leaves and watercolored them.
Fuzzy cut them and adhered them to the card.
Stamped the sentiment and placed some enamel stickers.






Stamps;

Time to say thanks.

Enamel stickers.







We love to see what you come up with, so please share your creations and ideas.

Have a great week,

Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment