This month is all about my four favorite Distress Ink techniques. So let's move on with the second one: INK SMOOSHING ...
I love creating with distress Inks and how versatile they are. Because I did not use them as much as I would love to, this month will be all about them.
- stamp with a clear sticky ink on paper that you like for blending, I used watercolor paper
- add white embossing powder and heat set it
- put some ink on a piece of plastic and add some water
- apply the color to your project, using another piece of plastic
- add more and different colors until you like the result :-)
Have you seen part one? -> BLENDING
I'd love to see what you create. Show us your projects on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family
Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :-)
Its Beautiful !ReplyDelete
Ich liebe diese Farbkombination - die Karte ist einfach traumhaft schoen!ReplyDelete
Very nice !ReplyDelete