I've got a card for you using the new cute set called "Post für dich" in German or Happy Mail in English.
The moment I saw the little snail with the envelopes I knew I wanted it to bring the mail to the bigger snail from the set Lovely Critters.
- Heat emboss the sentiment in white.
- Mask it off and add ink blending for the sky. Then mask off the sky and add more ink for the ground.
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the snails. Add some highlights with a white gel pen.
- Die cut a frame.
- Assemble the card.
- For the snails I combined Copics and colored pencils. This way you can lay down color fast with Copics AND add the details with the colored pencils - the best of the two worlds.
- With inkbleding you can create a background in no time! And I love the effect!
Create a Smile only needs just a few more followers on Instagram to reach 10.000! Isn't it fabulous? Are you already following @createasmilestamps?