Samantha here sharing a happy, rainbow card, to brighten someone's day!
I just can't avoid rainbows, guys. That's all there is to it! Ha ha!
Let's make this card together!
- I love that this stamp set has solid images of the same shape - it totally made this card easy!
- stamp in rainbow Distress Inks with the solid image
- once all of the images are stamped, spritz with lots of water
- set aside to dry
- heat emboss part of the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and add foam tape
- once the watercolor is dry, stamp over the images in black Versafine Jet Black ink and heat emboss in clear
- heat emboss the rest of the sentiment in black ink
- flick on some black splatters with a thin paintbrush
You could also make a clean and simple version of this card by keeping the watercolor relegated to inside the feathers, only! It would still be bright and happy, but a cleaner look!
I love these stamps on this card! The feathers are from Funky Feathers, and the sentiment is a combination of Lettering Alphas and Just Saying.
Did you know there are many many stamps and other products marked down up to 30% off? YES!! Head over to the Create a Smile Stamps shop here and check everything out!