Tuesday, May 23, 2017

You're so sweet!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using the adorable "Served Up!" stamp set.



I am in love with this stamp set and I truly enjoy coloring this cute hippo. I wanted to make a clean card with a simple design, yet striking.


On a white panel die cut with the largest stitched rectangle I stamped the biggest Hello from the "Just saying Hello" stamp set. I colored it with Nuvo markers in a ombre look. Underneath I stamped another sentiment from the "Served up!" set. 
Then I stamped and colored the hippo and a couple of the little sweets from the set. I glued everything to the panel and I added a few clear sequins. 
I mounted the panel on a dark grey card base using craft foam and my card was done.




Double Stitched Rectangles



Served Up!



Just Saying Hello






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


No comments:

Post a Comment