Tuesday, May 30, 2017

True friends

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using the beautiful "Time to say thanks" stamp set.






I colored these leaves in March during the #thedailymarker30day challenge and I finally decided to make a card with them.




First thing was to die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle and add gold splatters all over it.
I mounted the leaves using some foam tape and under them I added a sentiment from the "Friends like you" set. I stamped the first part of the sentiment in VersaMark and white heat embossed it on a kraft strip of cardstock and the second part I stamped it directly on the white panel. 
I glued a few clear sequins, mounted the panel on a kraft card base and my card was done.




Time To say thanks









If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



No comments:

Post a Comment