Friday, May 26, 2017

Just Wanted to Say...

Hi there!
Samantha here and today I'm sharing a super pretty, and card that just plain makes me happy to look at! 




     

I have used that background stamp a millions times, I think! And I'll use it a million more, I just know it! This time, I wanted to add color with Distress Markers! 


Let's create this card together!

- use your Distress Markers to color directly onto the large, cling stamp
- spritz with water, lightly and press onto a piece of white cardstock
- BOOM - gorgeous! ha!


- cut out along the outside edge and add foam tape to the back
- heat emboss part of the sentiment in white, onto a strip of cardstock
- heat emboss the other part of the sentiment in black onto the cardbase
- attach all of your images and add sequins!


If you wanted to, you could stamp this directly onto the card front, and that would look beautiful! I just like to have a little height to add some interest and litter nooks to hide and tuck in sequins! 


That Mandala Cling stamp...swoon! Am I right? Who else just LOVES that image?! I swear, I could use it on every card!
The sentiment is from Just Saying Hello! I also used some Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins!

    

Do you follow us on Instagram? Are you in our Facebook Fans group? Why not?! We want to see what you make! Share it and tag us! 


~Samantha


   

No comments:

Post a Comment