Thursday, May 11, 2017

Distress Inks 2/4 * smooshing

Hi there, Nicole here.

This month is all about my four favorite Distress Ink techniques. So let's move on with the second one: INK SMOOSHING ...




I love creating with distress Inks and how versatile they are. Because I did not use them as much as I would love to, this month will be all about them.


  1. stamp with a clear sticky ink on paper that you like for blending, I used watercolor paper
  2. add white embossing powder and heat set it
  3. put some ink on a piece of plastic and add some water
  4. apply the color to your project, using another piece of plastic
  5. add more and different colors until you like the result :-)
   

Mandala / mini Danke



Have you seen part one? -> BLENDING

I'd love to see what you create. Show us your projects on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :-)



4 comments: