Samantha here and today I'm sharing a fun card inspiried by summer and my hibiscus tree in the front yard!
I really just wanted to do some light watercoloring, so I chose some of my favorite floral images and got to work!
Let's create this card together!
- on a piece white cardstock, stamp your background image in a subtle color
- on watercolor paper, stamp and color your images! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, but any medium will work! I just love how BRIGHT and BOLD they are!
- once the images are dry, fussy cut out and arrange on your background.
- sprinkle some water and white acrylic paint onto the image and let dry
- die cut the sentiment out of black paper and adhere
- when the images are dry, and attached to the background, add some glitter to the centers for some real pizzazz!
If watercoloring is not your thing, you can create this same card with copics, colored pencils or any other medium that you prefer!
Love love love love this card!
The background was created with the Cling Woodgrain stamp in a light grey! The sentiment is from the Thanks Twice die set! and the gorgeous flower and leave images are from the Magic Flowers stamp set!