Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Welcome Baby 1

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "Welcome Baby" stamp set.



I wanted to play with my Distress Inks and to make a ombre background and I also wanted to play with this cute stamp set. This is how I decided on this design.



This is really a simple design and easy to make and the process is really fun.
On a white panel die cut with the largest stitched rectangle I ink blended a few of my Distress Inks in a ombre look. Then, I stamped the bow in VersaMark almost all over the panel and white heat embossed it.
Next, I stamped the sentiment on a black piece of cardstock , white heat embossed it and added it to the background. 
I stamped the adorable elephant and colored it with Nuvo markers. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the panel as well. 
Glued a few clear sequins and mounted the panel on a white card base using some craft foam and my card was done. See?! Pretty easy, right?!


Double Stitched Rectangles



Welcome Baby



Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm


Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 6mm



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment