Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Time to be happy!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using the adorable "Served Up!" stamp set.




I colored these images for #thedailymarker30day challenge and I wanted to use them on a card, but I also wanted to keep the hippo the focal point of the card.



This was an easy and fast card to make and I'm sure you'll love making one.
First thing was to stamp and color the images. For coloring I used Nuvo alcohol markers. Then I fussy cut them and I glued the sweet treats onto the cart.


Next step was to die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle and stamp the sentiment from the "Botanical love" set. Then I ink blended some Distress inks on the background for more effect and I mounted the colored images onto the card using foam tape. I added a few clear sequins and my card was done. 
Pretty simple, right? 












If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment: