Samantha here and with Easter right around the corner, I couldn't resist making a sweet card for this occasion!
Well, Easter is in two days, and I have a Godson who would just ADORE this a card for this day!
Such a fun card to make! The best part was coloring the critters!
- stamp and color your images (I used Bristol Mixed Media Vellum Surface paper and colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- once dry, fussy cut and add white accents with a gel pen, where desired
- on a scrap piece of plastic packaging, loosely draw a circle with your watercolor marker and spritz with water
- flip it over and smoosh it onto your card front; repeat that multiple times to create a layered look allowing the colors to blend and spread!
- heat emboss the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and add foam tape
- attach all images to your card!
Not into getting messy for your backgrounds? This card could be put onto cardstock, and it would be just as adorable!! Imagine a little floral background? Perfect for the Easter theme!
Oh goodness, I really am in LOVE with these chubby, little, egg-shaped critters! Ha! Everything is from the Eggstraordinary Egghunt stamp set!
Were you aware that Create a Smile Stamps sells their own acrylic blocks, in addition to all of the awesome alpha stickers, washi, flair, sequins, stencils, dies, stamps and MORE?! They're incredible, and they have grid lines which make them perfect for lining up sentiments!