Hello and happy Friday!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a sweet little baby card! :)
When I sat down to create this card, all I knew was that I wanted to make it pretty, and with lots of pretty colors! And the boat image is just so awesome, I knew I wanted to color it up!
There are no real, 'rocket science' type of techniques in this card, I didn't reinvent the wheel! I just wanted to play with colors I love, and techniques I love!
- on a piece of cardstock, use a stencil and blend Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress ink
- once finished, add a few water drops to the stencil area
- stamp and color the image with your favorite coloring medium. For this card, I used copics!
- fussy cut out the image and pop up with foam tape on the background
- partially mask the sentiment and stamp in brown ink
Obvisouly, for a card like this, color is key! I used pinks and yellows, not because I know of a baby girl on the way, but because those are the colors I felt like using! By simply using greens, blues or grays, this could easy be a baby boy card!
Did you know that there is a whole slew of products on the Create a Smile Stamps website that are on sale? Oh yeah!! Check them all out here, and shop with no guilt!!
Thanks again for spending part of your Friday with me! I hope this enjoyed what you saw!