Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sending Sunshine

Hey everybody, Anni here!
Have you already heard? The Sending Sunshine Kit is back in stock - woohoo! And I have a card for you using the kit supplies!





I love love love the kit! It is one of my favorite products from Create a Smile - and that means a lot! But I didn't want to show you cards using the kit while it was not in stock the last weeks. But now it is back and I am happy that I can use it again!




  • Sponge the background with a stencil and different colors of ink pad.
  • Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the jellyfish
  • Cut a piece of patterned paper. 
  • Add a badge and twine and assemble the card.




Just like Sandy Allnock showed in her video here I cut the sides from my stencil. In this way you can use the stencil much more flexible!
For the background I used three different shadings of turquoise: Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistacchio and Salty Ocean. I started with the lightest color, sponged it on the stencil. Then I moved my stencil lower and sponged with the middle color and then finished with the darkest. By moving your stencil you get a different look!



We would LOVE to see what you do with the Sending Sunshine Kit and all the other fabulous Create a Smile products! Please leave a link to your creations in the sidebar!



3 comments: