- Stamp the sheep from Eggstraordinary Egghunt Stamp Set on the watercolour paper with Distress ink Pumice Stone. Colour it with Distress markers Pumice Stone, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Walnut Stain. Then, fussy cut it.
- Die cut ice-cream cone from the watercolour paper & pattern paper. Colour the cone with Distress ink Vintage Photo.
- Inlay all the pieces of ice-cream cone die cuts.
- Stamp the sentiment from Coffee First Stamp Set on the black cardstock with embossing ink, white heat emboss.
- Mount them as shown to the yellow cardstock using dimensional foam tape.
- Embellish the enamel stickers as sprinkles on the ice-cream.
2. We are doing a Guest Design call for July. You can apply for it until Friday June 5th. We can't wait to see all your awesome creations :D
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun