Monday, August 1, 2022

Filled with CONFETTI!

 Hey CAS friends!!

It's DT Ashlee here with you today, I hope you are all well and getting in lots of crafty time. I have a new card to share that is bright, colourful and ready to celebrate!!






I wanted to make a bright cheerful birthday card full of gifts and of course I couldn't wait to get creative with the new cool cuts Party Presents, so I die cut a bunch of prezzies and went to work to see what I could come up with!! 





- Start by die cutting a bunch of gifts using the Party presents cool cut die from three different colours of cardstock. (I made 6 presents) 
- Adhere them all together 
- Get a white cardstock base and adhere the presents in place using varying levels of foam tape creating dimension. 
- Use the leftover tiny circle die cuts from the presents to add confetti to the background, I adhered these in random places using Bearly arts liquid glue. 
- Heat emboss the sentiments using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock.
- Fussy cut the sentiments and adhere also with foam tape. 
- Complete the card with a touch of sequins.


Chosse three different colours of cardstock and die cut all the present pieces you need at once, this makes it much quicker to create multiple presents. 












Have fun with die cuts, they are so much fun to add to your cards!!

Happy crafting and big hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment