Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!
Today I have this crazy chick birthday card for you.
When the new release arrived I had to try out the new stuff right away.
- use the din lang double stitched cool cut for cutting the panel
- cut out three windows with the smaller double stitched cool cut from the set
- stamp, color and fussy cut the chicks and the cake
- adhere the panel to your card base
- place the images in the windows
To add some interest you can add dots with a white (gel) pen to your colored image. Handdrawn dots are also a perfect way "ground" your images on the card.
Available April 23rd!
DIN Lang Double Stiched Cool CutsCrazy Chicks/ Verrücktes Huhn
We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when you're sharing your projects on instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
This is adorable. Love the chicks!ReplyDelete