Sunday, July 16, 2017

Shaker Car

Hey guys! I've never been really good at making Shaker Cards but once in a while I like to give it a whirl. So today, I'm sharing you a bright and colourful shaker card.




Firstly, I've die-cut the border first and then, colour it in yellow and pink. I've painted a very light wash of colour and when it's dry, I added more and more layer of the colours. This gives you various dimension of the yellow and pink without using different shades.

Stamped out the leaves on the card base and painted them in various shades of green. Pour out silver sequins and stick on the yellow-pink border and there you go :D 




Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Prima Watercolours



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: