Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Strong like coffee

 Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Just like coffee" stamp set.



I realized that I haven't used the "Just like coffee" mini stamp set and really wanted to play with it.


First step was to die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle. 
Then, I stamped the coffee pot and masked it so I could stamp the background behind it. 
I used the smallest triangle from the "Going graphic" stamp set and I stamped the pattern behind the coffee cup using a mint ink pad. Next, I peeled the mask of the image and colored the pot using Nuvo markers. 
I stamped the sentiment next to it and I added a few clear sequins for more effect. 
I mounted the panel on a dark grey card base and my card was done.














Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 6mm


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love that stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to read more concerning that blog..!Thank you for posting this blog.
    gclub
    โกลเด้นสล็อต
    gclub

    ReplyDelete