Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Umbrella in the rain


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using some cute critters stamp sets.





Sometimes we have moments when we feel that the rain would never stop and the sun is gone. In those moments we find out that our friends are our umbrellas in that rain. They will protect us until better days will come.
So I wanted to make a card that would show this idea that I had in my mind.





First of all I prepared the background panel by ink blending some Distress Inks for the sky and grass. Then I die cut and glued a few white clouds. Next step was to stamp and color the images that I wanted to use and fussy cut them. I colored the images with my Nuvo Creative Pen sets from Tonic Studios. I also stamped some little flowers for a more springy look. Then I stamped the sentiment on a white banner. Next, I adhered everything on the panel and the panel on a white card base and my card was done.


The adorable hippo knew how to make the day better for the cute, but sad monkey because that's what true friends do. I hope you'll have someone like this in your life when you'll need it and that you would also be the hippo to one sad monkey someday.








When you're not around



Served Up!



Magic Flowers




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment