Tuesday, March 14, 2017

True friends

Hey stampers, Raluca here! Welcome back to our crafty space!
Today's card is featuring the "Friends like you" stamp set. 



I really love this set because there are some amazing sentiments in it and they are perfect for all the friends in our lives. And what a better design for the "friends make the world magical" than a galaxy background? 



On a white panel die cut with the largest stitched rectangle I ink blended 4 Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed and Black Soot. By combining the blue, pink and yellow I got 3 more colors: orange, purple and green. 
After the ink blending was done I added some white splatters for the galaxy finish. When the panel had dried I stamped the big friends in VersaMark and heat embossed using white embossing powder and I did the same thing for the other 2 parts of the sentiment only I stamped them on 2 strips of colored cardstock. 
I adhered everything to the panel and I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam.
For more interest I added a few clear sparkle sequins and clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh. 








If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: