Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy easter # 3

Hi there it's Anja again and I hope you won't be bored to see another easter card again.

 
 


There is still time to join in our monthly challenge, LETTERS.
So I decided to use this challenge for my third easter card since I have a bunch of those lovely letter stickers in my stash.



I started with a horizontal white cardbase and stamped the images six time masking them each time. I sponged the background with some distress ink and colored the images with copics.
Adhered the letters to their belly's and drawn a line with a black marker. I also outlined the letters with the marker to make them pop.
Finally stamped the word happy and rounded the corners of the card.



Stamps;


Eggstraordinairy egghunt and Color your heart out.




Letter stickers;





You can use the alphabet stickers to from a sentiment or you can play with them like I did in this card. To highlight the letters you can simply outline them with a marker or even give them some shade with a colored marker.
Try to be creative and use them in another way.



Like I mentioned you still have time to join in the fun in our monthly challenge, so please do.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

1 comment: