Friday, August 28, 2015

Wish Big!

Hi!!
It's Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a really fun way to create a birthday card with multiple stamp sets! It's so easy, and really, just happy!



No big revelation here, I just wanted to make a card with the Make a Wish stamp set! Ha ha!! Honestly, I knew I wanted to use that beautiful script, so I flipped through my stamp sets and came up with this idea! :D


To create this card, you'll need some patterned paper, white cardstock and your favorite coloring supplies!
- on a piece of white cardstock, add clear shimmer to your background by first spraying it onto some left over packaging, and then smooshing that onto the card front and set it aside to dry
- on another piece of cardstock, stamp and color your images (I used copics)


- fussy cut the images and cut down your patterned paper
- stamp the greeting onto the card front and pop up your colored images
- the end!
(See? I told you it was easy!)



For this card, I used three stamp sets: Poppin' Over, Monster Party and Make a Wish!


Well, I think you know what I'm going to say: just switch up the color scheme and BAM instead masculine card! ha! Also, do a little masking and BAM easy one layer card! 



Do you play along with Create a Smile stamps and products? If so, you should link up your project! Just look to the right of this page and you'll see the link up! More often than not, Christine shares your incredible creations on the blog, on Facebook and on Instagram!

Thanks again for stopping by and sharing a little part of your day with me! I hope you were inspired, or even just had a good smile!
~Samantha

        

2 comments: