Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I'd Love to Sea You Again

Hello Crafters!
 
 
It's Kelly here and I'm sharing my first video for Create A Smile.
 
 
The idea behind this card was to create a flowing water feel. It's a really simple one layer card.
 
 


You can Watch the magic happen . . .and my silly ramblings here :) 

 

 
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the video and the chatting. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies:
 
Wild Waters
 
Sending Sunshine Card kit
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Darling design... thanks for recreating it, Kelly!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. After about 10 more videos, you'll she a huge difference in comfort level and how little time it actually took you to reach completion. Good luck and keep on with all your wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card, Kelly! Off to check out your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - easy and elegant! Great tip on the tools - I've spent enough on tools too! and would prefer to get stamps or ink or dies.

    ReplyDelete