Monday, August 3, 2015

Graphic fonts card........

Hello there on this monday it's me, Anja, again. I would like to share another card with you.






Since we recently celebrated the first anniversary over at create a smile stamps we have 33 stampsets already. Awesome images but also a lot of sentiments in various fonts. So for this card I decided to use a lot of different sentiments and thus creating a graphic card.



I went through all my stampsets and build up the card by using different words, sentiments etc. I stamped the words with versamark watermark ink and with the ink still wet I clear embossed the words. I did the stamping on a watercolor panel so I did a light wash with distress ink in four different colors. Before I did so I placed four diecut party hats and colord them also.
I embossed the biggest banner into the cardpanel and diecut the next and the little one. I inlaid the left one and diecut the middle banner. The middlebanner is adhered with some fun foam and the little at the right is adhered with foam tape. To give the card some extra interest I used some enamel stickers and placed a strip of washi-tape at the left. Finally I rounded the corners of the card.



Stamps;

Make a Wish, Monster Party, Penguin Party and Big Time.



Cool cuts;

Stacked pierced banners;



Enamel stickers;

Sending Sunshine;





If you don't own a misti tool for easy stamping you can use the following method to create the layout with all those different stamps.
Simply place you stamps faced down on the card in the position you want to have and place you acrylblock on the stamps to lift them up.
If you want to give the words extra dimension you can use a dye ink which stays wet a little bit longer and clear heat emboss the words.
Just go through your stamps and make a layout by building up phrases with the different word stamps and fonts.




We wil have another great new release in a couple of days!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: