Thursday, June 18, 2015

You can do MAGIC!

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here! I am back with a new Magic Flowers Stamp set.
I love watercolouring with outlined flower stamps but for this card, I used solid flower stamps.

 
  • I used second-generation stamping. Ink up the flowers and leaves with MFT dye inks, stamp them on the leftover white paper at first. Without re-inking it, stamp the images again on the watercolour panel. Then, brush them using waterbrush.
    Flowers are from Magic Flowers Stamp set.
    Leaves are from Botanical Love Stamp set.
  • Colour some rest areas with grey dye ink using waterbrush.
  • Stamp sentiment with black pigment ink.
  • Embellish mixed clear sequins.
 
I think Botanical Love is the perfect set to pair with Magic Flowers Stamp set!

 
Magic Flowers Stamp set
 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun


No comments:

Post a Comment